Tom Bratcher comes with 28 years of experience working with athletes of all ages and abilities. He is Board Certified as a Sports Physical Therapist (SCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association, is dry needling and ASTYM certified, as well as ART certified. Tom has served as an adjunct professor at NAU in the Physical Therapy Department at the Phoenix Biomedical Campus. He is a former soccer player who won a national championship and went to two collegiate final fours. Tom started his practice based on a vision of combining his experience of training, conditioning, and therapy and making it accessible for everyone looking to improve their health and wellness, from the youth to aspiring adult athletes and everyone in between.
– USSF National B Licensed coach.
– Performance Director and Physical Therapist for Phoenix Rising (USL) 2016-2017
– High-Performance Director and Physical Therapist for Arizona United (USL) 2015-2016
– Director of the Physical Aspects of Soccer Operations & Pro-Staff Coach for DelSol Soccer Club
– High-Performance Consultant for fitness and rehabilitation for DC UNITED (MLS) 2011-2012
– High-Performance Consultant/ Director for Barca Academy in Casa Grande, Arizona.
– Olympic Development Program Coach for the State of Arizona
– Women’s Soccer Performance Consultant for Washington State University
– Women’s Soccer Performance Consultant for the University of Oklahoma
B.S. in Physical Therapy, Rockhurst College, Kansas City, Missouri
St. Luke’s Sports Rehab
Sports Certified Specialist